Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day One

Read: Through the Years

When I was new in my mother's womb,You knew and loved me.
Before she knew of me,You loved me so.
When I first came in sight,You stayed with me.
When I was first held,You held me, too.
When I first learned to talk, First learned to walk.
You were there with me,You helped me through.
When I first read Your word,You knew me.
When I first learned of You,You knew me more.
Now I know You some,You still know me more.
I still learn of You,You teach me more.

---Jessica Samuelson


Questions to ponder?

· What do I think of members of the Godhead?
· How do I see myself as a son/daughter of God, member of God's family, brother/sister to Jesus Christ?
· How will understanding my place in the Kingdom and my relationship to my Elder Brother help me to

live a more Christ like life?

Scriptures to read

D&C 76:23, Mormon 7:7, Article of Faith #1

No comments:

Post a Comment